1. I guess that means I should post something. I am tired of giving you my reasons for being gone, because I sound like a broken record. Busy, Busy, Busy lets just put it that way.
2. So the other day as I was doing my elliptical trying to read, I realized that it was difficult to read and do an elliptical. Your head bounces all over the place and you can't stay focused on the words.
3. Warning this is a random post
4. Out my backdoor looking at a storm....
5. The story about the baby chicks is partially true. Lisa said Mama bought them though after Lisa picked them out of the front window at Koons Department store. We really did eat them, I asked my Daddy to be sure.
6. Koons Department store burned to the ground. The whole town sat on the square and watched. Including me, I think I was about 8.
7. I am not sure if thats how you spell Koons Department Store.
8. It was next door to Carters Drug store. Ya know that saying "Carters Little Pills", well they have a lot of little pills.
9. The Municiple building now stands where Koons once stood.
10. One of my first jobs was working at the movie theater downtown.
Its haunted :[
11. I have about 500 unread post in my reader. :( I am sorry I have neglected you. Please forgive me.