Saturday, January 29, 2011

Turn the page

As I am sitting here bored on a Saturday night jumping from Facebook, to blogs, to Twitter and trying to get my brain to spit out all the words running around in my head, I happened upon this.....Its like someone was just waiting on me to get there to read this.....

"Look, if you're tired of the same old story, whoa, turn some pages."

So If I'm tired of the same old story....I need to turn the page...Que Metallica or Bob Segar which ever your into....

 

So ok maybe I am not a star on the road with amplifiers ringing in my ears riding in a tour bus and not knowing what city or town I am in....but....

I am a mother, with a full time job, a part time Mary Kay gig, and a life....I'm definitely as busy as a Rock Star....Que NickleBack....actually please don't...I don’t care for them thank you very much

So where am I going with this....Oh heck if I know, I am just spitting out words on to a page...ummm computer screen. I guess what I am saying is we are all busy we all have lives that are hectic and sometimes we just want to screeeeaaaammm.

We need to take a moment, we need to breath, and sometimes we need to turn the page....

Am I making any sense to anyone but myself????? Hello....anybody....

4 comments:

Lorie said...

‎"It is possible to enjoy Me and glorify Me in the midst of adverse circumstances. In fact, My Light shines most brightly through believers who trust Me in the dark. When things seem wrong, trust Me anyway. I am much less interested in right circumstances than in right responses to whatever comes your way." -Jesus Calling
I love you Valerina-always have and always will!Lorie

Takin' time to smell the flowers! said...

Yes ma'am, you're making sense to me. I'm having a "turn the page" kind of month! And I agree with Lorie in remembering what Jesus promises! I need to be reminded of those promises often♥

Anonymous said...

10-4 Good Buddy (I mean, cousin!)

Love you and praying for you.

Mia said...

i hear ya babe....take a chill pill