Monday, January 12, 2009

A.E.P # 3

 

 

Alternate Eating Plan Rule # 3......

Don't go to your friend Lisa's house, who is the best cook ever, when she has homemade potato soup and chocolate cake with homemade chocolate icing.  Especially don't go, if the next day you are supposed to start a program called Scale Down Alabama, and you have to go weigh in. 

 

---------------

On another note, thank you all for wishing me a Happy Blogiversary.  I plan on drawing the name from the comments either this evening or tomorrow.  So very soon, you will know what's going in the box.  I can't wait to find out what's going in there also!!  :)

 

ValSig1

9 comments:

Jules from "The Roost" said...

I wanted to wish you a late Happy Blogiversary. I was a little tied up over the weekend and didn't get to comment. It has been so fun getting to know you and reading your post! Have a great day :)

Shell in your Pocket said...

Ha...how funny you don't know what is going in the box...chocolate cake with homemade icing..yum!
-sandy toe

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

cutting back is not my favorite thing to do..and even now I'm paying for not cutting back sooner. still the benefits are wonderful! Goodluck..and here's a 411 get friends who can't cook ;D

littletoesandcheerios said...

It's hard when there's good cooks all around! And McDonalds!

Muthering Heights said...

Oh man...assault by carbohydrate! At least potatoes have lots of vitamins, and chocolate has antioxidants, right?

Ashley said...

Haha! I feel your pain! But maybe your starting weight will be just a little higher and you'll lose it quickly so now your weight loss is going to be even more! That's a good way to look at it right? My friends was a nurse at HH and her unit did this last year. She went out and had a big meal the night before to help her weight loss numbers. Ha!

Tammy said...

Wait! Did I miss you blogaversary?? I can't remember because I am OLD!

Mmmmmm......homemade chocolate icing.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Tammy- you and I both!!!

COngratulations, Valarie.
I would also be in trouble if I were you. I have been hiding under a rock to keep myself safe from such danger. Its a scary world.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

No...I didnt miss it. Girl, somedays I feel like a turd in a toilet bowl.
Congratulations! I LOVE this blog and I LOVE the friendship I feel I have developed with you. You seem like such a fun , warm and inviting person!