Do you have weird quirks? Come on you know you have some kind of weird quirkiness.
Jennifer tagged me for a meme on randomness. I am very very bad at meme's. Let me just apologize now for any past, present, or future meme tags. I am bad at getting them and awards posted, its not that I don't appreciate the thought, its the fact that I am a procrastinator, I have AADD, and as my Daddy says, "My mind is like Teflon, nothing sticks to it".
My point to all this is, it got me thinking about some quirks I have....
1. I do not like peanuts, walnuts, pecans, or anything like that in anything I eat. For Thanksgiving and Christmas, Lisa makes a special bowl of green stuff just for me without pecans. Thank you Lisa!
Because of this quirk, I being a Southern girl, will not eat Pecan Pie. I know its almost a sin to be Southern and not eat Pecan Pie, but I can't help it.
I love carrot cake, but wont eat it if the icing has pecans in it.
Don't mess up a perfectly good brownie or chocolate chip cookie with pecans or walnuts.
Its a whole texture issue.
2. Same for onions. If they are so finely chopped up that I can't see them anymore, I will probably eat it. Now I like onion rings, just not the onion part, I just want the crust. :) Again for Thanksgiving and Christmas I got special dishes made for me without onions.
3. If I go through the house and lock all the doors and then lay down in the bed and say "did I lock that door?", I can not go to sleep until I get up and check that door. Even though I know its locked.
4. I can not drink out of a slim fast can, or drink one of those smoothie things out of the bottle. The opening smells like soured milk and it really grosses me out.
5. If I dream about a snake, usually someone I know is pregnant. I can verify this happening twice. I also can take a needle and thread hold it over your wrist and tell you how many babies you will have and what they will be. I have about a 95% success rate on this. My sister Robin is in the 5%, I said Branden was going to be a girl. :)
So there you have it me in all me weird quirkiness. There are probably other thing, I just can't think of them now. I am sure my sisters and my Mama will add anything they can think of to the comments section.
I will completely understand if you no longer think the same of me. If you do decide to stick around, I cannot promise that some of my quirkiness will not rub off on you. You have been warned. :)