Friday, February 27, 2009

Now thats what I'm talkin about!!!

Ok I discovered last night that I have one more guilty pleasure. I knew it all along, but I just never really voiced it.

By the way there are ALOT of you who are in love with LOST. I am afraid if I started watching it, between that, Church, Twilight, Softball, and Blogging, my family would not have a mother.

So my other Guilty Pleasure.....ABDC, no I did not get dyslexic on my alphabet.

Its Americas Best Dance Crew people!!!!!

Oh to be able to dance that way. I was not gifted with any of these dancing skills. :( I wish I was.

This crew is awesome......Let me introduce you to Quest Crew. Please watch them they are AWESOME!!!!!! This was one of there performances last night!


Then they did this one!!



And to tie it in with my other guilty pleasure the guy who plays eric in Twilight, also helps sponser this crew with his clothing line. (I think I got that right)

Now they are up against another awesome crew! Its an all girls crew called Beat Freaks. I have never in my live been as amazed as I was with this performance!


Ok I am off to go find a hip hop class somewhere. Maybe they have a class out there for uncoordinated mothers who are 35. :) Hey Jennifer can you teach Hip-Hop????

ValSig1

16 comments:

Shell in your Pocket said...

I am guessing there are videos or something but nothing is there but empty space...but I trust you...sounds great and fun..hip hop class would be fun...as long as I could be in the back row!
~sandy toe

Tammy said...

Wow, I must be old I have never ever heard of that show?! MTV left me in the dust sometime after the Real World New York. :-)

I wish I could do some Hip Hop too, but everyone knows Greek folks can't dance.

Chris said...

Wow. That looks amazing. I'd be in a hospital after all that!

Muthering Heights said...

I've heard that show is very good...now I may have to check it out!

j said...

No but guess what?? The cloggers on there? I used to teach dance with the guy - Brandon - and have danced on a stage with him LOL!

MAJOR difference between Brandon on a stage and me. But he is a really nice guy and OMGosh talented!

littletoesandcheerios said...

I'm a 35 uncoordinated mama...where do I sign up?
With my arthritis I would be the "hip hop frankenstein"! Might be the next big thing, who knows?!

Valarie Lea said...

Jennifer does that like two degrees of seperation??? Since I know you and you know him????

Anonymous said...

omg!! that guy that ripped off his shirt is FINE!! and RIPPED!!

Anonymous said...

Whoa, that is way out of league for a grandmother. But I wish I could do that. I would have the very best toned and muscled body of any 67 yr old grandmother. I could probably compete for Mrs. Tennessee Grandmother (Maybe Mrs. America Grandmother) But you girls are young enough to start. I'll LL can already do those moves. He is so limber.

Heather said...

I've never heard of that show, but it looks addictive! There's classes out there for you to take hip hop. When you do, will your group be on the show???

j said...

YES. You are totally in the dancing in crowd. Now start popping chick.

Jules from "The Roost" said...

You could SO do that!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

My friends keep telling me about this show. They say I MUST watch it b/c I love dancing with the stars. I think my dance teacher actually tried out for this show. What channel/network does it come on?

Lula! said...

I am a sucker for dancing movies...but I've never watched this show. I can see now that I'm missing out.

Archie Mck said...

Jennifer is such a celeb!
I think you guys should do it. Word.

Simply_Pam said...

Love to watch dancing of any kind ! Twilight comes out on DVD in 17 days! I will be getting my copy. I am now reading New Moon..sigh so many pages .. so little time.