Wednesday, January 9, 2008

FAMILY

Ok so I know I just said a little while ago that I didn't have anything else to say, but I decided that since I mentioned I cam from a big family I would put up some pictures of us.





Please note this is not even all of my family its only a few of them. I have 4 other sisters and 1 brother. I could only find a picture of two of my sisters that I thought they might approve of. I will put up more when I get them.


This is a picture my sister Deta took of us in Gulf Shores about two years ago.



My Sister LisaMy Sister Robin





Robin, Lisa, Mama, & Me



Lots of cousins and aunts, but not even all of us are there. Thats on my Mamas side.

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Wow! Your family is just as big as mine! At our wedding, we had a photo-op. My entire family (cousins, aunts, uncles, godparents, next-door neighbors, cousin-in-laws... you get it) surrounded my new husband and me. Then we did the same for his side of the family. Those are 2 pictures I treasure!