Wednesday, January 9, 2008

FIRST

Well this is my first post, and I don't have any idea what I'm doing. Apparently I am supposed to write down my thoughts, my ideas, my dreams. Lets see how long I last at doing that.



A little about me. I am a busy mom of three wonderful kids, sorry children (they are not goats (: ), who keep me extremely busy. On top of that I work full time. Thank goodness for my husband without him, I would be crazier than I already am.

So any way that's all , because I don't have anything else to say write now.

1 comment:

j said...

HEY, I'm out here! I had to read your first ever post (do you do that, read the first one on a person's site so you can see how styles have changed etc? or is this another weird Jennifer thing - wait, don't answer that). I'm totally done stalking you now, and I think I may go clean....I don't know, SOMETHING. Jennifer