Thursday, January 24, 2008

CLOWN

So in case any of you have watched my little slide show thing at the bottom of my page and thought what in the world is going on with the clown picture, I will explain it.


Lets see it was three halloween's ago and we were having Trunk or Treat at our church. If you don't know what Trunk or Treat is, I'll explain that too.

First, Trunk or Treat is when you decorate your car for halloween and kid's come to the church and do the trick or treat thing in the parking lot. Its sortof like trick or treating and a fall festival all in one.

So anywho, my friend Melinda, her husband and my middle daughter, decided on a the theme "Big Top". Now theres one thing you need to understand, Melinda and I are just a teenzy weenzy bit competitive when it comes to these things. :)' We tend to go overboard. We don't even decorate a car, we decorate an E-Z up and normally take up two parking places, and have a generator and working lights and stuff. We even went had caramel apples, and would have had cotton candy, but we ran out of time. So by now I'm sure you guessed it, that we dressed up as clowns. We not only dressed up as clowns we had the following.................................................

........................................................








Ain't "she" purty :)'


Heres a picture of our whole theme.

It looked much better in person.



No comments: