Wednesday, January 16, 2008

SNOW

Oh my gosh, its snowing right now about an hour away from here. You would think we were getting a blizzard they way some people are acting around here. Now I would love to see some real snow, you know something you could sled on. The only thing is, is that I have been working on homecoming for 4 days now and I WILL NOT BE HAPPY IF ALL OUR HARD WORK IS SNUFFED OUT BY SNOW! Sorry about that. Ok so it can snow, but it needs to wait until Friday night sometime. No what a minute its my Daddys birthday dinner on Saturday it needs to wait until Saturday night. No wait then we might not be able to go to church on Sunday, and we have stuff going on there also. Anyway I think its all a conspiracy the grocery stores and news stations have going on. The very slightest mention of white stuff and there wont be any bread or milk left at the store.

Lord, please just let it snow and melt as soon as it hits the ground. AMEN

No comments: