Thursday, March 20, 2008

2 & 5

"They're cousins, Identical cousins and you'll find, They laugh alike, they walk alike, At times they even talk alike ?


You can lose your mind, When cousins are two of a kind. "



Ok, Ok so they might not be identical cousins, but they sure act the same sometimes.







Hey, I sure am glad Mom put here camera away she was beginning to get on my nerves.






Oh Crap! spoke to soon.






Will you look at that, she is still taking pictures!



What the crap!




Smile Girls!!!!!




Oh, they are such sweet angels! Never a problem, always willing to help a fellow man. Just the best example of mercy and grace! The best two 17 year olds you could find.


Ha! Ok, I wouldn't go that far!


They are about the best two 17 year olds I know though. ;-)



Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a twin and they look more alike than my twin and I do. What pretty girls!

Valarie said...

Most of the movies here are in English with Spanish subtitles. We saw Pirates 2 & 3 in the theater here. Many people here understand English, so it's not really a problem for them to sit & watch it. Also, it's really confusing to try to listen to Spanish while their lips are moving in English. Cartoons are generally in Spanish. We understood about 90% of it, and the kids understood probably about 50%. But actions speak louder than words in this movie, so it was easy to follow.

j said...

Valarie the girls are drop dead gorgeous!!! I know you are proud of them. Diva daughter has started Softball (10 yrs old) and will have her first game next week. We are just starting YOUR life!! Ball park parents are we.

Jennifer

Valarie Lea said...

Jennifer if your anything like me you are gonna love it. Of course this is the only life I know seeing as Jess has been doing this since she was 5 and will be 18 this summer, and Syd has been following in her footsteps. Dont know what I will do when it all stops.

Also alot of the concession stands have fun dip, so its a bonus. :}

Valarie Lea said...

this is sydney! valaries middle (and favorite) daughter! :)


my opinion of this is. . . .

ha ha! whatever they are the worst 17 year olds i know! and they also are NOT!! sweet angels. . .wel courtney is but JESSIE sure is NOT!


<3 sydney! 8D

j said...

Sydney you nut! Careful girl, your sis has muscles from swinging the bat! I wouldn't cross her. But SSHHHH, I won't tell her what you said if you don't. Surely she is too busy on my space to read mom's blog. It'll be our secret!

Jen

Lisa said...

They really are sweet and purdy too. :)