Monday, August 18, 2008

EVERYTHING

 

Can you tell me, why is it that we allow things to get in between us and the One True Living God?  He loves us so much!  So much so that He sent His Son to die for us. US!   We don't deserve His grace in our lives, we didn't do anything to deserve His Love and salvation, but He Loves US.  He wants us to be with Him. 

I am not perfect.  I don't claim to be.  I can fall down quicker than I can stand up.  But by Gods grace and His Love and forgiveness, He will lift me up when I fall, when I fail Him.  Oh I will fail Him, everyday, but I strive to live for Him, everyday.  To live each day learning about Him, who He wants me to be, and how I can show that same love to others.  Am I a hypocrite because I say these things and then don't always live up to that?  No, I am human. 

Jesus died so that you could be free.  Free to know His Love, Peace, and Forgiveness.  So why do we allow things to get in between that?  Let God get in between you and the world.  Let Him be your shelter to go to, your protection.   God can help you when you know that something is just not right.  God can fill that hole, that void.   I feel that there is a reason why I am writing this tonight.  Someone needed to read this.  If you are that someone and you want to discuss any of this, e.mail me.  I don't have all the answers, but I will sure try to help you find them. 

Thank You God for being My Everything.

 

ValSig1

12 comments:

littletoesandcheerios said...

Well said. Why do we feel like we have to conform to the ways of the world so much and worry about what others think of us?

Suzie said...

Im so glad your religon makes you feel so good.

Life on the farm... said...

Gee.. that was probably for me! Hmm,it takes me about 2 days to wake up and go you know that was Satan all over that, and I totally got so wrapped up in anger and thoughts that I missed it again. He doesnt' attack the same way every time, he hits us where we aren't expecting it. wham... we get knocked down. Err I don't have your email, but that's okay!!

marky said...

I love this video, one of my favorites.

Dawn said...

Well said... thank you for being sensitive to the Spirit!

Blessings!
Dawn

Tiz said...

Thanks for visiting Prayfully Yours, Jen and Tuesdays with Tiz.
You are a blessing.

I really like your bloggers Prayer.

Because of His Grace, Tiz

Anonymous said...

I just love that video!

Woman said...

a wonderful video! thanks for sharing

Tammy said...

Amen and Praise the Lord, my sister!

God is good and his Mercy is everlasting.

j said...

Praise God! That God sized hole in my heart is FULL! Indwelt girl! I love you for your boldness and compassion. The world needs more Christians living boldly!! The world would tend to disagree though. Oh well, I'm not of it I am just stuck in it for now so the World will just have to get over it!!

:)

Jen

Brandi said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL LETTING YOUR FEELINGS OUT MOMENT~I LOVE IT!

THE VIDEO WAS AMAZING...

concerned parent said...

I love this video I used it last summer and will never tire of it.