Wednesday, March 31, 2010

NOW

 

What do you want to be when you grow up???  I cant answer that because I am not thru growing up, and when I am thru growing up I will probably be dead.  So lets try it this way.......

What do you want to be....Now?

I will give you a quick run down of what I want to be NOW

Skinny - Who ever cursed me with the whole I'm rubber and your glue what bounces off of me and sticks to you thing is gonna get it when I find them....

Creative - I feel I have no time for this...thus it comes out in odd ways...and this is why people think I am crazy....

Computer nerd - I want to take some classes on web designs, graphics, Photoshop...I want to get my creativeness out this way....but alas I have NO TIME!

Rich - Ok who doesn't

Compassionate - I am going to be honest....mercy is not my gift.  Oh I want to be merciful, but sometimes it just doesn't happen.  Don't judge, I can give mercy, sometimes I am just so wrapped up in things that I miss the moments to be merciful.  Ok I will break it down to you in this nutshell   WHINING = VALARIE NOT MERCIFUL ...I'm working on it people

Giving - this is a whole different category....I will give you the shirt off my back.  I just want to be able to give more.....See also Rich

Yoga Instructor - this is just one of my off the wall things.  I have been to one class in about 3 years and now all the sudden I want to teach it.  Yeah comical I know, but I think I can do it.  :)

 

So just a glimpse at some of the things I want to be now.  In order to accomplish these things I think I need to join an army of Amazon women and become Wonder Woman!  That lasso of truth would really come in handy with the kids. :)

 

wonwomanme

 

So what do you want to be now?  I know I will probably not get one answer to this, because of my long blogging absence.  So I am probably talking to only my spammers who send me comments....just blogging out into no mans land.....all alone in the cold darkness of the internets. 

 

ValSig1

11 comments:

Jesica said...

I also want to be skinny, creative and rich , but right now, I'd just like to know how to make my child pee in the toilet instead of in his pants. :)

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

I think you stole all my ideas!!

nice to see you in here (too) ;)

Lisa -- your sister said...

I'm here. I'll always be here. :)

j said...

I want to be skinny, rich, and sitting in a clean house :)

I am thankful for the beauty of Google Reader... so nice to see your posts pop up there!

Tammy said...

I want to decorate cakes.

Oh and be skinny.

Cassie said...

I want to open a bakery and write a novel. Preferably one that makes the NYT bestseller list! ha.

Dawn said...

I want all the things you want. Except for the web design stuff and the yoga. And, I'd like to own a bakery or small lunch counter with fabulous soups and desserts. Of course, that has to happen after the "I want to be rich" point.

Welcome back to blogging!

littletoesandcheerios said...

Healthy while eating junk food! I wish that could happen!!

Oh and the perfect mama.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

HEYYYYYYY! Glad to "see" your back.

I want to be skinny.

Rich so I can give money to folks on the street...like the lady I pass whose old washer sits on her porch. I would love to buy her a new one. And a years supply of dog food for the man who feeds the strays....I would love to preform RAOK like that. But need $$$$

A rock star and roller derby queen.


and skinny.

Valarie said...

IT'S A MIRACLE! You blogged!

I think that it will say on my headstone, "She had a dream to be skinny. Now she will forever be." :-) I'd like to do yoga, too. But I feel skinny needs to happen before my thighs try to fit into a yoga pose.

Love ya!

mah-meeee said...

dude how rude to say that i'm a spammer... :P

so when you grow up and be all that you want to be, can you come teach me?

welcome back!