I am tired of apologizing for my blog absences. So I am going to make one more blanket apology for the last couple of days and any future days to come in which I neglect my blog.
I am sorry. :)
Boy I don't know about y'all but I feel better.
So here is a run down of thing that have been going on with me.
- Saturday - Christmas get together at my Daddy's house.
- Saturday evening - Fussing with Syd about the fact that she did not clean like she said she would for get together for her friend the next day. In turn she did not get to go to a special someone's house. Sorry Sydie, but that is life. I love you though. :)
- Saturday evening - My MIL had to take her Mother to emergency room thought she had pneumonia, but it's bronchitis. Everything is fine. (Stacy call me and I will fill you in)
- Sunday - Church
- Sunday after church - Christmas at my MIL
- Sunday afternoon - Take a bunch of Syds friends to ambush Syds Friend Jess, for her birthday and take her blindfolded to Santa's Village. (It was freezing!!! Literally felt like the North Pole. Its was like 70 the day before. Welcome to weather in North Alabama)
- Sunday evening - After our fingers and toes fell off at Santa's Village, we went and saw a movie. Can everyone say "Twilight"! Third time people Third time.
- Sunday night - Took four of the six girls to go run amuck in Target.
- Sunday night - Took the girls to do something I can not mention on the grounds that it might incriminate me.
- Monday here I am at work :)
Hey I also wanted to show you this cute little decoration I got at a craft fair the other day.
Shoot, never mind, I accidentally erased those pictures. :( I will take some more and show you later.
So here are some random pictures of my tree.
I took these pictures through those glasses that make shapes in the lights. Isn't that cool!!!
And as I stepped back to take pictures of the tree from top to bottom, this is what I got.........
Tree tip for next year -
If you want a taller tree, don't go buy one. Build a box to stand it up on. We have a 9 1/2 foot tree up on a 1 1/2 foot box. Thus lifting it off the ground making the tree taller and giving you more room for presents underneath.
Your Welcome :)
Oh and by the way, if I have not been to visit your blog, its mainly because I had to hit "mark as read" in my reader. There were over 500 blog post in there, and there was just NO way. :)