Monday, December 8, 2008

Hi my name is Valarie

and I am addicted to "Twilight". :(

I think I am going to start a club.

M.A.T.T.

Moms Addicted To Twilight / Anyone have a better acronym, let me know.

(Ashley you are invited to the club, even if you are not a Mom yet, we will let you in)

Do you want to join???? Or am I the only one?

I need a button, but I am HTML intolerant and get very sick at the thought of all the little codes to make one. So you can join in spirit. K? K :)

I went and saw the movie again. I went with my friends MeMe Lorie, Memaw Barbie, and Ashley, MeMe Lories daughter. I think they think I am certifiable now.

I am almost done with Eclipse and then on to Breaking Dawn.

When I am not reading (this is a very unusual phrase in my vocabulary, because I normally hate to read) I have been doing Christmas get together's, and Christmas programs.

So stay with me, more posts are coming, I PROMISE really really I do!!!!

You do believe me right? You haven't left me yet have you????? :(

And because I can not post without a picture......

Edward-Bella-Screenshot-twilight-series-1374149-446-299

Oh shoot, I am sorry did I post a picture of Bella and Edward?? I meant to post a picture of Logan or Syd or Jess. I will save that for my next post, which I will post very shortly I PROMISE!!!!

****I am so sorry, if you left me a comment saying you wanted to be in my new club, and do not see your comment listed, its because my finger slipped and I hit reject comment. I do not reject your comment, I am so so so so soooooo sorry. Please leave me another one!!!!! Please, Please, Please!!! Again I am sooooooo sooorrryyy!!! :(********

ValSig1

13 comments:

littletoesandcheerios said...

Come and babysit so I can see this for crying out loud...hehe.
And I can't do a post without a pic either!

Shell in your Pocket said...

There are so many of you who love love Twilight!!! I have not read any but you all make me want too!
Are there pictures?? hee hee
-sandy toes

Shell in your Pocket said...

I love your bloggers prayer... Can I copy it from you and post it? I will give you all the credit and link to you!! It cracks me up!!!
-sandy toes

mah-meeee said...

still haven't seen it....

snif.

Anonymous said...

MMMM!!!!!!! he is sooooooo SSEEXXXYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey madre...can i be part of M.A.T.T. even though i aint a mother??lol

Unknown said...

I would join!

D... said...

You know I want to be in the club! I've seen the movie twice as well. So, when's the dvd coming out? ;)

How are you enjoying Eclipse?

Jules from "The Roost" said...

I have heard so much about this book that I am really tempted to read it during Christmas!

j said...

Sign me up! We went to see it again Sunday afternoon.

I adore the baseball scene and that kiss.... *sigh* .... it may be my all time favorite Hollywood kiss.

Courtney said...

I havn't seen Twilight yet but really want to. The only way I can get Josh to go to a movie with me is if it has something to do with football or Inter-galactic fighting. Sigh. Where are my girlfriends?

Louise said...

Where do I sign up?!
I heart Twilight!

Rhea said...

That picture is HOT.