Tuesday, July 15, 2008

????

Do you ever have those moments where you just really don't know what to say? Well I am having one right now. So you are going to get to live with my randomness for just a bit.

This post is all about nothing and all about everything. The nothing and the everything that is consuming my brain right now.

So here we go...

I have way to much to do at work. Stuff just keeps coming up. Its like a never ending sea of stuff. But I guess that is what work is. Anyway, I would like to be able to leave next week with out a bunch of loose ends lying around. Oh well, it will all work out it always does.

Getting ready for vacation. I am trying to get things prepared to leave. It always seems like everything just runs together at the last minute.

- Go get stuff for trip

- Take the car and get it checked out

- Get the car cleaned up

- Clean house before leaving (this rarely ever happens, but I hope I can do it this year)

- Get car packed and leave at decent time on Saturday (Probably ain't gonna happen)

- I have a craft project I NEED to finish for our trip! I started it specifically for this trip! Is it done? NO! Is it near done? NO! Can I get it done? Hopefully, and hopefully it wont be at midnight on Friday!

Kids!

Why didn't anyone warn me that when they turn 18 that it is worse than when they are smart mouthed 12 year olds!!!!

This is whole other post that I just really don't think I can take on right now.

So there you have it, just some randomness of my brain. Sorry that I made you suffer through this. :)

15 comments:

Life on the farm... said...

Well... we could talk about my mother in law, ugh... I'm so mad at her right, I have alot to say about her.....

Anonymous said...

Don't even get me started about a smart mouthed 12 year old named ADHD!
Lord have mercy, he's gonna be the death of me!

Southerner said...

I gave you an award. Go to my blog to see and read the comments that I made about you!

Anonymous said...

Valarie, I hope that you have a blessed day! sometimes these are the only things I can think for comments.That's my silly A** story and I'm sticking to it. Hugs and Blessings. from you wacky friend,Mike

Texasholly said...

I am a huge fan of random.

Don't even tell me it gets worse...

Anonymous said...

Where are you going on vacation?

Southerner said...

Wondering what you are making for your trip! Have a good time. Four of my kids are going with my dad to his condo in Panama City tomorrow until the weekend.

The Southern Mom said...

I hope you don't think the smart-mouthed thing stops anytime soon! It hasn't at my house and she's almost 20!

marky said...

aww..honey, no one warns us about those tempermental years, b/c we wouldn't believe them for a moment when we are holding that sweet newborn.

Inspired Kara said...

Everytime I go on vacation I go into ultimate stress mode, and somehow it's ALWAYS my busiest week at work! I hope you can get through this week as stress-free as possible!

Anonymous said...

Hope you get it all done-and have a great vacation!

Life on the farm... said...

Oh, on the smart mouth it's still can be bad at 21, I finally got mad yesterday and hit ine with a hairbrush in front of his friends.... boy did they all scatter! I did look frightful when I looked in the mirror, I had not sprayed down my wild hair!

j said...

Bless Your Heart! You have so much on your plate right now. Hang in there Valarie. Just think, in a matter of DAYS you are going to laying on the beach soaking up the sun!!!

Take care Dear.

Jen

Lorie said...

Did I say you could go on Vacation? Just kidding I will miss you-fyi I will be going next weekend to Orange Beach. Yippee!
Let's make Big Blog Party plans when you get back!!!
I love ya, Lorie

DD said...

I need the beach, or disney world, one of the two. take your pick.

ps. thanks for listening to the rant tonight.