Friday, March 20, 2009

Today's the day!!

Today's the day! The sun is shining, the tank is clean, and we are gonna get out of...

Oh sorry wrong movie....

Today's the day!!!!  I am right now at this very moment, this very second, waiting for the UPS man to pull up to the office.  I don't know exactly when he is gonna get here, but when he does, I will be soooo happy!!!  You see he has my Twilight DVD on his truck right now.  I tracked it, I know!

medium_twilight-dvd-art_3

Even though I have pre-ordered my DVD and its on the truck now, I am still going to go to the DVD Release party at my local Books-a-Million.  I will take pictures and everything so there will of course be a blog post about it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!  :)  Ok I feel better now!!!

And just in case you don't know what in the world I am talking about watch this...

 

ValSig1

6 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

You crack me up! I can't wait to see your pictures!

D... said...

You get it a day early? I am SO jealous!

Ashley said...

Yay! I'm think I'm going to Wal-Mart at midnight to get a $17 copy. :)

littletoesandcheerios said...

I saw thw twilight cakes last night at Walmart and thought of you!

Cassie said...

I loved the books, but I thought the acting was SO BAD that I don't know if I will buy the movie. And yet I still get all excited every time I see the commercials! ha. so maybe i will...

Ashley said...

Oh, okay... so I need to go by BAM today and get a voucher then go back tonight for the party? That does sound like fun. Are you going to the BAM at University and the Parkway? I might just do that instead.