Friday, March 13, 2009

We're in trouble now!

16 years ago today, there was a major snow storm here in North AL and Southern TN. Snow drifts were everywhere! It was an awesome sight.

16 years ago today, my Nephew Wesley was born! It was an awesome sight, or so I have heard. I was not there, I was at home, because there was a snow storm and snow drifts were everywhere!

Little did I know that 16 years ago today that I would be so worried about this day. You see Wes and Syd are like this ( I am crossing my fingers) they are tight.

100B1840

They play on Hay Bales together

100B2122

She fixes his hair for pictures

SD530350

She helps spray paint smiley faces on him :)

SYDWES

There Buds :)

So little Miss. Prissy Britches thinks she will be spending all her free time in TN with Wes and all his buddies. At least I know Wes wont let anything happen to her. Actually I don't think she would be able to meet a guy with him around. He probably wont let that happen either.

Today he got this.....

truck2

Yep we are in Trouble!

Happy Birthday Wesley Jay!!!!

When you get your license Monday, you better drive safe!!!!

Love your Aunt Bary :)

ValSig1

14 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

Mmmmm hmmm...trouble!

Shell in your Pocket said...

Happy Birthday...what a cutie..drive safe!
sandy toe

Anonymous said...

Thank Ye Aunt Bary. Tell Syd I'll come pick her up as soon as I get my license. lol

Anonymous said...

And MAWMAW SAID that when Syd is in that big red truck she had better make Wes drive safely. FRAGILE CARGO ON BOARD. (But I know Wes is a safe driver and I trust him.)

Unknown said...

uh oh!

Louise said...

That is so sweet that they have such a close relationship, those pics are great!!
Yeah you maybe in a little trouble ;)

Tammy said...

What a little cutie! Happy Birthday to him and he better keep that seat belt on....oh, and NO talking on the cell phone! ;-)

littletoesandcheerios said...

WOW! You all give some GOOD presents...LOL. But yes, you are in trouble...and here come the girls!!
Drive safe.



My brother didn't get his "big truck" until he was 36 yrs old!

kari and kijsa said...

What a cute post!! Oh how time flies and now they have the car keys!!
blessings,
kari & kijsa

j said...

Happy Birthday Wesley!! I am so glad that they have each other for best buds.

I think you would have to worry more about Wesley letting Syd drive. I don't picture her being content to just ride along in that cute red truck :)

Have a happy weekend!

Trina said...

I remember the big snow well! Our shih tzu wanted no part of it, at first, but once he figured out what it was, he was like a kid--outside to play, inside to get warm, outside to play, inside to get warm. hahaha

Happy birthday to your nephew.

Jules from "The Roost" said...

AWESOME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

What sweet pics! Aren't cousin friends THE best?

Ashley said...

Oh, yea... you're in big trouble!! Haha! At least she has someone there looking out for her.