Tuesday, February 19, 2008

THOUGHT PROVOKING TUESDAY

This is little different from my past two post like this. :)







If someone owns a piece of land, do they own it all the way to the center of the earth?

(Note: Someone called our office one time and asked if they owned the airspace above there home. Which actually brought on the above question in our office. The answer is yes to both.)



Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?



Why is it said that an alarm clock is going off when really it’s coming on?

Do penguins have knees?

Why do we say we're head over heels when we're happy? Isn't that the way we normally are?

If the Wicked Witch of the West melts in water... how did she ever bathe?

Why is it when your sleeping it’s called drool but when your awake its called spit?

You know the saying "throw ya hands in the air like ya don't care"? why bother doing that if you don’t care?

Do cows have calf muscles?

Why do they call them "apartments" when they are all stuck together?







Just a few lingering questions. If you have the answers let me know. ;-)'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No answers for you, but you did make me laugh!

Lisa said...

Ummm I don't know about cows having calf muscles but I know my calf muscles are KILLING ME right now. :) I climbed six flights of stairs yesterday. At once.

I knew you would like to know. :)