Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Lets try this again

So its been awhile. Not really sure who all is still around. I might actually be talking to thin air, but maybe it will help me clear my head. Its been going on about 2 years since I consistently blogged. These last couple of years have been filled with laughs from new friends and old. Unfortunately it has also been filled with a lot of heartache for new friends and old. I have realized that it is not a nice world out there. Why didn't someone warn me about mean people??? Without going into details lets just say, I need you all more than I ever knew. I need this outlet as therapy for me.

So I will be trying to get on here more. Try to get my feelings from my head to the paper...err screen. Its not easy putting your feelings out on Face book...people can be a bit judgey there. Judgey...that's a new word I just made up use it if you need to.

So until later which will hopefully be tomorrow....:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you!! Auburn and all :)

Dawn said...

I'm still here! I see you on FB but it's not the same... glad you're back to blogging.

Looking foward to catching up with you!

j said...

I'm still here and will support you any way that I can. So write on, I'm listening, er, reading.

And I prefer not to be judgey.

Mia said...

I wasn't there earlier but i am now, take a chill pill...