Sunday, June 8, 2008

CRAZY!!!!

That is what my schedule is like right now. So we just got back from Georgia from softball, and now I am leaving to go to Nashville.

I will be going with our youth group to church camp this week. We will be doing a mission's camp, so this should be pretty interesting.

I am excited to see how God is going to work in the lives of the youth. This is always a great growing time for them. We will be working with children at some Vacation Bible School events. Working at homeless shelters, doing things at retirement homes, and lots of other things. Of course I will be documenting the whole thing, so you can see what we were up to.

We will be leaving tomorrow and coming back on Saturday. So you wont be hearing from me for a little bit.

My sister Lisa might be doing some guest posting on here. I asked her if she could, come on here and do a post about photography. Like maybe tell you how we did those pictures the other day.

Y'all just don't forget me while I am gone. If you feel the need to leave me comments while I am gone they will be totally accepted, wanted, and needed. (Even if you just come by everyday and tell me hi, even though I wont see them, I will know that y'all are still there.)

I am a middle child so this is really bothering me that I wont be able to know whats going on. I also am hoping you don't forget about me while I am gone. I will miss you all and I hope you have wonderful time while I am away.

I wonder if I could sneak my laptop into the church camp? Do you think they have Wi-Fi? ;)

12 comments:

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

Forget you...don't be silly!

Hello ~ Bye-bye!

Dawn said...

We won't forget you! And, it isn't just a middle child worry, either - I'm an oldest and I'm already worried that when I leave for a week next Monday that I'll be forgotten and no one will ever come visit me again, too!

Your camp trip sounds terrific and I'm looking forward to reading all about it. My son leaves for church camp this morning, too. This year they are calling it "Truth Camp" and they are going to study the foundations of faith and what they mean on a personal level.

Have fun and you'll be missed!!! Blessings!

tammi said...

Wow, sounds like a whirlwind! Hope you have a great week!!

April said...

I think since your on a college campus that you'll be able to find some wi-fi !!

World's Greatest Mommy said...

No forgetting here! And think of all the blog post ideas you'll store up while you're gone.

If they have wi-fi or electricity, that's the church camp for me.

Anonymous said...

We could never forget you !!

j said...

Are you kidding me? FORGET ABOUT YOU? Uh, NO! Not EVEN! Glad Lisa will be stopping by to post some for you. I think that will keep me from having withdrawl symptoms.

I pray God will do GREAT things on the youth trip. I also pray for safety!

Be blessed and let me hear from you when you are home.

Jennifer

marky said...

ENJOY!!!!

Rhea said...

So long, farewell, Valarie!! Have a blast at church camp! (Or is that the wrong thing to say?) Have a serene time at church camp? Or maybe have a blessing time? hehe We'll miss you, but now we have Monkey Toes to keep us busy...

Kelly said...

Sounds like a busy summer! I'm looking forward to following your adventures.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

DD said...

I believe thats more commonly known as BEING NOSEY

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK>>>IT"S TOO QUITE IN HERE!