Monday, March 10, 2008

CARPENTERS

So I told yall that snow does not last long around here, so this is what the kids did Saturday after the snow melted by 10:00.


They wanted to build a tree house or something to that nature. So after begging and pleading with the adults around here, they finally pestered got Big Logan to go out in the cold with them. The sun had come out so it was really more like 50 degrees outside with a very brisk wind.


So Valarie what were you doing while the construction was going on. Well I stayed inside and made some chili, well because it was chilly outside. (Hee Hee, I crack myself up)




Anyway I stopped what I was doing for a minute to go check on the little punkins, and this is what I saw.







(please note that they had adult supervision he is behind all the white stuff)



They were working real hard at it, and they were so proud of what they were building.






They even got Granddaddy to come help them with some of the nails.







Boy will you just look at that. The concentration, the effort, the ...........




Pain!!!!!!!



Bet no one saw that coming now did they.


Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh how I can't wait for 50 degree days! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Anonymous said...

You crack me up!

I miss you guys so much!!! Hope LL is feeling better now.

Valarie said...

Yes...you are one hour ahead of us until April 6th. Crazy, huh? Some of the Mexicans call daylight savings time "crazy time". They change their clocks, though, even in the small, remote towns.

I'm glad that you guys were able to enjoy some snow for a few minutes :-)!

~ Val

j said...

Poor guy, he always get the short end of the stick doesn't he? I think they did a great job! Jennifer