Wednesday, March 5, 2008

BRRRRRR!!!!!

Would you just look at this!!!





This is what I deal with all the time. I am telling y’all I live out of my car. This mess that you see is from last weekend and last night. It consists of about 5 blankets, 1 sleeping bag, 2 sets of coveralls, and various jackets, gloves, hot hands and whatever else might keep you warm. Oh and bat bags two right now to be exact. My car is a mess and I really need to clean it out. The thing is all the stuff I just mentioned has to live in my car until the weather warms up. Then it will be replaced with coolers and sunscreen. We live at various ballparks and this is the stuff you need to survive.

Last night I had my beautiful new coveralls and matching jacket on. (They are the pretty wine colored blob you see in the picture. Hey you gotta look good when you’re freezing.)


It was like 40 below or something like that at Jessie’s game, with the wind blowing really, really bad. Not really on the 40 below but it sure did feel like it. When Jessie, Courtney, and I left, I think it took me 30 minutes or more just to feel my toes again. It was pretty bad.



So for know this will be what my car looks like. Actually my car is always a mess, but right now its in rare form. :)




Photobucket

No comments: