Wednesday, April 2, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I know you think its somebody's birthday, ya know because of the title and all. But its oh so much better.




Today my baby asked Jesus into his heart!!!!
So this is the day that he is Born Again!!!!


He was with his grandmother and she said the door just opened. So she stayed home from church this evening and discussed what being a Christian means.



(This is Memama)

When I got home he greeted me with a big Happy Birthday, and then told me what he did. I don't know if someone told him to tell me that or if he thought of it on his own, but I think its quite appropriate don't you?

I am so happy, its the best feeling to know that all my children will be with me in Heaven.





hi,this is lil logan. (He typed that himself, he wanted to tell y'all Hi! Oh and he wants me to tell you that he is 7.)




13 comments:

Dawn said...

Valarie, I am so very happy for you and for your son! What a joyful day you've had!! Both of my kiddos have accepted Christ, too, and I remember well all the feelings that went along with the event. I hope you reminded your son that there was a big party going on in Heaven over his decision!!! Dawn

Nadine said...

That's the most awesome thing to happen to your child. Happy Birthday!

Sister Honey Bunch/Judi maloney said...

Happy Birthday buddy. What a great thing!

Kristen said...

Oh my goodness! I'm totally crying over here. Just the best thing to read on a blog-ever. Welcome to the family!

Rhea said...

Aww, that was too sweet! I was three years old when I accepted Jesus into my heart...and then later on in life I got confused again. :o)

Some things are so much clearer when we're young.

j said...

The best thing in the world that a mother can hear is what you just shared!!! Please tell Logan that his Sister in Christ, Jen, said WOOO HOOOO! Praise the Lord and Happy Birthday!! (just what he wanted, another sister!)

Jennifer

gabriel said...

Cool! Way to go LL!

Crazy in Alabama said...

Hey Val,

Congrats to you and your family. I know that you and BL are very proud of him!!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Logan! I love you.... We should celebrate with a great big buttermilk pie!

Love, Aunt Lisa

Mike Golch said...

Valarie,kids do like to surprise us when we least expect it. I can hear the angels rejoying right now.
and So happy birthday is in order.

Anonymous said...

yippee!!! We love you Logan!!!

And Happy Happy Birthday!!

Hope said...

Hi Valarie,
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog to visit. Sorry it took me so long to get here but I've had some health problems lately. I've been lax in posting and visiting. I hope you won't mind if I add you to my friends list so I can try and visit more often. I've read back through your archives a little and love reading about you and your beautiful family. I know your heart is joyful about Logan. Please stop by again real soon.

To Logan:
I'm so glad to hear that you asked Jesus to come into your heart. He will be your best friend through your life, so stay close to Him! :O)

Hugs,
Hope

Lizz @ Yes, and So is My Heart said...

That is the best kind of birthday there is!