Monday, April 28, 2008

ZZZZZZZZZZZ AGAIN

Sorry I have not posted anything worth reading on here yesterday and today.

I have been running around like a chicken with its head cut off at the ballpark thats over an hour away, and then church and then I needed to go into work today, and then I went to my friends brothers house to look through alot of old, old, old stuff, and now I am getting ready for bed again so I can start my wonderful torture workout in the morning at 5:00 am. (That was one long sentence, and I am sure it has many grammatical errors in it. So just don't pay any attention to them if you find them.)

Yall can also stop laughing at the fact that I, the one who is chronically late is getting up that early. ;)

Anywho I will post pictures of that adventure and chat with yall tomorrow.

Sweet Dreams everyone!!!!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Southerner said...

Is the house in White Hall on the spring tour of homes? I hope to get out next weekend. I want to look for some ideas for my bath and dining room. My husband didn't jump up and down like I wanted him to.

j said...

I just love me a good run on sentence. REST Valarie.

But first.....what old stuff? Do tell.

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

I need to start working out again. I am rotten about sticking with it -- much preferring to work out for a short while and then quite suddenly for no good reason.

Soon!

Blessings!
Lacy

* said...

Working out, taking care of your family, and not blogging properly - where are your priorities? ;-)