Sunday, April 13, 2008

NAME GAME

Valarie, Valarie, Bo Balarie, Banana Fana Fo Falarie, Mi My Mo Malarie, Valarie.........

The Name Game


Jennifer has this cute little meme on her page, and she wanted to know what my names would be so here you go. Some make no sense, but this was fun to do.


1. Your rock star name (first pet, current car)....... Nickel Envoy

2. Your gangsta name (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe)...... Chocolate High Heels (hmmm that doesn’t sound to gangsta to me)
3. Your Native American name (favorite color, favorite animal).......... Yellow Horse

4. Your soap opera name (middle name, city where you were born)......Lea Madison (Ok that sorta sound soap operish)
5. Your Star Wars name (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name)...........Ann-Va
6. Superhero name (2nd favorite color, favorite drink)......Black Water (Really, I like water)

7. NASCAR name (the first names of your grandfathers).......Willy Joe (Ok now that sounds like a country name)

8. Stripper name (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy).......... Delicious Cotton Candy
(ok my real favorite candy is Nerds, but I did not like Delicious Nerds)
(Ok not that I wanted a Stripper name that sounded right)
(There is no winning this argument with myself either way its just wrong)
9. TV weather anchor name (your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)........ Tomlin Tallahassee ???????

10. Spy name (your favorite season/holiday, flower).......Summer Iris
11. Cartoon name: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now)......Strawberry Jeans

12. Hippie name (what you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)....... Starving Dogwood (as in breakfast, what breakfast?)
13. "Adult Film" star name (first pet, first street where you lived)............Nickel Route 2 (Bwahhahahah, Yep that’s me Nickel Route 2 “Adult Film Star)


So what are your names????? Let me know in the comments, or do this on your page and let me know you did it so I can read them and laugh. :)

PS: Sorry every thing is crammed together. Blogger is being stupid :(
Photobucket

10 comments:

Rhea said...

Ok, that looks like fun. I may have to do it too. I like your names.

BTW, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who has trouble with Blogger's formatting sometimes. I space things and then when I post, it's all messed up sometimes. DRIVES ME NUTS!!

j said...

Your stripper name was hysterical. I had to edit mine a bit too cause my favorite candy right now is the Lik*a*stik from Fun Dip. Put Vanilla and Lik*a*stik together for a stripper name, and I would get a whole new type of readership!

Your Native American name was the best I've seen yet!

Jen

beckyjomama said...

First of all, I have learned the hard way that to avoid the Blogger spacing problems you have to hit the "save" button a LOT!! Sometimes you even have to go back in, space it out, save it as a draft and THEN post it!
What's up with all of these blogger issues lately?!?!!?

Any hoo, here are just a few of my favorite names (the ones that made me giggle!) -
Gangsta name - Bunny Track High Heels (oooohhh, how scary am I?)
Nascar Name - Lee Lee (both grandpa's were named Lee, but unless they have NASCAR in the orient, I don't think it would fly!)
Adult Film Star Name - Puddin' Buckinghamshire ('nuff said!)
And ... TV Anchor Name - Butler Boise (maybe the adult film and anchor names should be switched ... am I overthinking just a touch?!?!)
Becky Jo

Dawn said...

I think your gangsta name sounded rather suspiciously like a stripper name, too. Ha ha!

Have a great week! Dawn

Kristen said...

That's fun!

The Southern Mom said...

Bwahaha - Mine was kinda fits -"Chunky Monkey Twix"! But I think Delicious Nerds would have to be the name of the club where we all dance at!

carrie said...

That was cute!

Love,
Amazing Grace Chocolate (my stripper name!)

Lynda Meyers said...

1. Your rock star name: Jip Chevy

2. Your gangsta name: Vanilla Bean Pump

3. Your Native American name: Purple Eagle

4. Your soap opera name: Leigh Rochester

5. Your Star Wars name: Ric-Ma

6. Superhero name: Red Kamikazi

7. NASCAR name: Joe Loyal

8. Stripper name: Beautiful Good and Plenty

9. TV weather anchor name: Hildebrand Highport

10. Spy name: Easter Wildflower

11. Cartoon name: Mango Underpants

12. Hippie name: Strawberry Willow

13. "Adult Film" star name: Jip Magee

Valarie Lea said...

Madison, I do believe you have some of the best names yet. :)

Kimmie said...

Hi Valerie!
Oh all of these were so funny! I especially loved Madisons and "Chunky Monkey Twix" from southern mom, is a blast!

I think I will have to play this later on today. I have a kinda inspirational thing going for the morning. Stop by and visit if you get time.

Thanks for the giggles! ;-)
Hugs,
Kimmie