Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I promise that I will one day write something witty and intelligent. I am as I have been the last several days, pooped. I just got back from Florence, again. Its the busiest time of the month at work, and I need my head examined for getting up so dadgum early. Speaking of which I will be doing again tomorrow. How I am going to do this I do not know, because right now I can barely move. So anyway here I am going to bed again. Hopefully I can put up something cute tomorrow. :)



Photobucket

4 comments:

Mike Golch said...

I have been telling my self when are you gonna come up with something witty and dare I say funny?

j said...

Hah Mike! You do all the time! You have a fun blog and I enjoy my visits.

Oh, and Valarie, is that you? Imagine running in to you here. Isn't that a coincidence.

sorry

I just have a lot of respect for our friend Mike (a veteran you know) and I'm glad that he has found his way here. He stays very close to home. I like knowing he has met my friend Valarie!!

As far as posting something cute, just put up a picture of Syd, my favorite poet. On days that you are tired to post, you can't get much cuter than that!

Happy Wednesday oh sore one. I was asleep this morning, enjoying my Momma-width, at 5 am. Where as you were going for the burn and just getting cuter.

*whining* Liiiissssaaaa, Valarie is exercising again. Make her STTTOOOPPPP. She is cute already!

Kimmie said...

You all are a hoot! Thanks for making me laugh...I r e a l l y need it! Hugs Ya's!
Kimmie

MedStudentWife said...

you do what you can do :D