Monday, May 5, 2008

GARDENS


Well today, I was gonna show y'all where we went strawberry pickin yesterday, but someone left her USB cable at home and cannot upload the pictures. So we are gonna take a look at my Father-in-Laws garden.

He has such a pretty garden every year, so I decided to document the progress of it.

Photo shoot of Garden Phase 1: (Pictures taken Fri 4/18/08)















Photo shoot of Garden Phase 2: (Pictures taken Fri 4/28/08)


















So there you have it. Our garden, oh sorry, my Father-in-Laws garden by my house. I'll give y'all another update next week. Tune in later for the rip-roaring fun at the strawberry patch.
Y'all come back now ya hear!!



Photobucket

7 comments:

April said...

Oh, so where is the sunset? No wonderful philosophical words on how the sun was rising as we completed our workout this morning. I am so disappointed.

tammi said...

Oh wow, I'm not a gardener, but I sure envy your climate! We won't even be seeding for another 2 weeks yet! We have a VERY short growing season.

Your FIL's garden looks awesome. Hubby's decided he's going to give it a go (since I've thoroughly proven I totally suck at gardening over the last 6 summers!) and I really hope we'll finally have some success.

Dawn said...

I am green with gardening envy! I wish I had the room for a garden like that. (Sigh.) Just some tomato plants this year, I think.

Blessings! Dawn

Mike Golch said...

I like the garden.it reminds me of the one that I had when I was in the sixth grade and I took over half of the back yard.

j said...

Cool Garden! I so need to make a joke about a certain garden tool, but I shall refrain. Been done by the Cat in the Hat anyway.

Be blessed.

Jen

Anonymous said...

Sigh. Our garden is only just now coming up thanks to a wild week of frost while I was on my mission trip. Josh was working those nights and couldn't cover our little plant babies -- so we had to replant.

We feel just lost without our early spring harvest!!

I'm very glad that you stopped by and said hello! Aren't those turkeys hilarious?!?!? They can swim, too!! It's amazing! They went in again today right alongside the ducks!

Blessings!
Lacy

Rhea said...

Love the garden! I'm so impressed, it looks like quite an undertaking.

Can't wait to hear more about the strawberry pickin'!