Tuesday, May 13, 2008

TESTING 1, 2, 3

Testing out something called Windows Live Writer. Does anyone else use this thing. So far I like it. I can edit much better than just typing my post through Blogger. So lets see what all I can do with this thing.

Lets add a picture.

DSC_0851

Oh my goodness so much easier!! Scale of 1- 10 I give this Part a 10!

What else can we do? Insert Hyperlink lets try it.

JENNIFER

Oh my goodness that was so easy. It pulls it down from your cookies. I think that's what they are called. So you just insert the first letter and start looking and then you can give it a name. Scale of 1- 10 , 10!

Insert a Table? Don't really need one, but lets try it.

Hi there
this is
easy !

Scale of 1- 10 , 10!

Insert a Map....

Map image

I live somewhere up there. :)

Scale of 1- 10 , 10!

Ok Insert Tags? What's that? Well lets see.

Flickr Tags:

Oh ok I see, but I don't use those much.

(I'm still giving it a 10 even though I might not use it, It was very easy to do)

Scale of 1- 10 , 10!

Insert Video. Hmmmmm I don't know if I have one. Let me look.

Ok, I don't have one. But it shows you can get one from the web or something called Soapbox. Might have to look into that.

So, all in all I really like this so far. The editing part is great. Just like I am writing on a word document. It does spell check right along with your writing and my absolute favorite, it has an undo button.

Just hit publish and it puts it on your blog for you. This is absolutely great!!!

So I will give this an overall 10!

10 comments:

Kristen said...

That is cool! I'm going to look into it. I would be caught up on laundry by now if my dumb photos would load faster on blogger!

Dawn said...

Sounds interesting... I'll check it out as I have a post I need to finish and it needs pictures. I hate doing pictures on blogger. I hate doing pictures on blogger. Sorry, did that come out twice???

Debbie @ Three Weddings said...

Another blog I read mentioned this site a while back and I never got around to checking into it. I really need to try it out. I get so frustrated with Blogger sometimes.

Rhea said...

I have no idea what that is, but I'll have to check it out!

Love the fishing and family photos below. You are such a good lookin' family!!

Meg said...

Wow..you are so verra verra smart and sweet for sharing that...I will have to check it out~hugs from Texas!

Tammy said...

Wooooo. You are smarter than this average blogger! Way smarter. I might check it out more in depth.

And I am quite tickled by the photo and vote of the "river" shoes. Good stuff.

PhotoChick said...

Very nice! Wonder if they make something this fun for MAC's too :o)

April said...

Alright , what in the world are you talking about? You scare me with all your specail skills!!

Texasholly said...

Holy cow. I am totally trying that. I hate the hours it takes to upload photos and drawings to the blog. Thanks so much for the information. I am off to google it.

Kimmie said...

I don't seem to have any problems with blogger. Must be the timing. But this looks very interesting Valerie. I may have to look into it. Your photos have a very nice look to them. Thanks for sharing. :-)
Hugs,
Kimmie