Monday, May 19, 2008

PUT ME IN COACH

Well Lil Logan has been in negotiation talks with his coach. Apparently he was able to secure a pitching position for two innings.


This is their first year of Kid/Coach Pitch. Each inning a kid starts out pitching and if they walk two batters then the coach comes in. Lets just say the coach came in after the first two batters both times. He did look cute walking those boys though.



Here's the wind up......


DSC_0900


Here's the pitch......


DSC_0901


Hmmm not bad, not bad lets try this again....


DSC_0902


Just a little high.... Next pitch.....


DSC_0903


Lets just say that one went to the wrong side of the batter :o)



He did a pretty good job batting.......


DSC_0892


Yes we have contact.......


DSC_0894


Look how cute he is running.....


DSC_0895


Gosh I just love these freckles.....


DSC_0883


My baby is growing up people!! No matter how big he gets though he is going to be my baby.



Its hard getting older. :o(

17 comments:

Mike Golch said...

Valarie,that is how my Mom felt about my youngest sister.my middle sis and I were adults by Linda was always her baby.

DD said...

I love that close up shot. CUTE.

Dawn said...

Very cute - gotta love a guy in a baseball uniform. My hubby played through high school and some college and always wished our son was interested in it. (He wasn't and isn't.)

Those games are better than the big leagues!!!

Anonymous said...

Cousin Jason isn't offering any advice? Same on him.

Logan is adorable as always and it's fun to see him taking on the sport.

Rhea said...

Loved the baseball play-by-play and pictures!! ROFL about the pitching. But, I think that's awesome he had an opportunity to try pitching.

Thanks for sharing! I love kids-playing-sports photos. Love it.

Tammy said...

Yep, it's my baby boy's birthday today. He's 9 and I just can't believe it.

Anonymous said...

aww what a cutie1

j said...

He is just adorable. Don't tell him I said that. Tell him I said he looks like a tough guy. Really tough, Like babies start crying spontaniously when he walks into a room. Bad to the Bone tough.

But really, he is adorable.

Jen

marky said...

so cute!! yep my baby is 9, but still my baby!

Kimmie said...

What a little cutie he is. Don't you just love watching them play sports? I went Saturday to watch my Grandson play hockey. I felt as if I was watching my son all over again only 20 years later. He has all his mannerisms even when it comes to sports. It amazes me.

Thank You for sharing baseball with Logan with us all.
Hugs,
Kimmie

tammi said...

Great action shots, Valarie!! Those are awesome! What a cutie you've got there!

Anonymous said...

I love that your children are involved in sports. As you know, Josh and I have been attending adoption classes. We are amazed that we are the only people in the room who think that sports and church are great ways to teach children life lessons. Amazing!

Anyway, I applaud your superior parenting!

Blessings!
Lacy

Crazy in Alabama said...

You are getting pretty handy with that camera!! You still have to take my pics, unless you don't need the practice anymore!! Just Kiddin'!

Kristen said...

He is so cute! Just want to pinch his cheeks.

mah-meeee said...

my mom still thinks i'm her 'baby' and i'm a mom with two kids!

logan looks so cute in the uniform!

Meg said...

Mine are grown and still my babies. BEAUTIFUL children sweetie! Your pictures are great, they make me wish mine were still that age...sigh...

Kendra said...

He is adorable! I just love little guys playing baseball ... it is such a great sport.